SERIOUSLY cute. this would make a pretty awesome flip book, wouldn't it? :)
He is so dang cute!!!! He knows how to work it for the camera!
ooh you are CUTE! i bet he was so excited to catch mommy, wasn't he :)does he reach for the lens yet?
What a ham! He is so stinkin cute! I love these pictures, he's so excited and you can see it in his smiles! CUTE!!
I agree with everyone about how adorable LT is!!! I love this awesome milestone he has accomplished. I bet he is feeling very confident about himself!! Watch out he'll be into a lot more very soon.
SERIOUSLY cute. this would make a pretty awesome flip book, wouldn't it? :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute!!!! He knows how to work it for the camera!
ReplyDeleteooh you are CUTE! i bet he was so excited to catch mommy, wasn't he :)
ReplyDeletedoes he reach for the lens yet?
What a ham! He is so stinkin cute! I love these pictures, he's so excited and you can see it in his smiles! CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone about how adorable LT is!!! I love this awesome milestone he has accomplished. I bet he is feeling very confident about himself!! Watch out he'll be into a lot more very soon.
ReplyDelete