Baby P. goes nuts over peanut butter and jelly.
Whether or not baby LIKES PB&J or perhaps DISLIKES it... I can't tell. But it definitely gets baby movin'.
Sometimes I'd like to take a peek inside my buddah belly and see if there's a disco ball hanging because there are times when the movements are so rapid, it's like "Hey Ya" by Outcast is playing in there and it's at the "Shake it like a polaroid picture" part.
No other new developments as of late though. Well, except for the fact that I'm now going to the doctor every 2 weeks instead of every 4, which means the time's a'comin.
May I freak out now? Is now a good time to pop out the veins on my forehead and neck?
Nah... you're right. Freak out when it's time to go to the hospital. THEN it's go time!
But still. I'm 30 weeks tomorrow. Only 10 weeks left which has a level of "freak out" all on its own.
Of course this is ASSUMING I go full term.
Which reminds me....
Dear Baby:
Please don't come late. You're already going to be ginormous and mommy isn't going to be very happy if you get more ginormous because... well ... I'll explain it when you're older. Just be nice and come on time or early, kay?
Thanks! Love you!
Oh my gosh! I need to see your belly in person before this child comes! Lyss!! Let's get something set up asap! (Not that I'm panicking or anything...)
ReplyDeleteI like PB & J too. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Crystal you crack me up!!! I totally heard what you said in the voice of Ginger from the Cambridge Crowing. HA HA HA!
ReplyDeleteLyso - 10 weeks is really a long time...wait until 36 weeks to freak out. HA! :)